CAPTAIN RAMSAY'S DAUGHTER, by Elizabeth Fraser Torjesen - 1953
CAPTAIN RAMSAY'S DAUGHTER, E. Fraser Torjesen, custom binding leatherbound.
Captain Ramsay's Daughter
by Elizabeth Fraser Torjesen
A fictional maritime novel containing fictional and real characters. 223 pages. 5.5 x 8.25 inches.
Real historical characters in the story.
Published by: Lothrop, Lee & Shepard Co., Inc, New York, 1953.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Hardback exhibits fine designs with gilt.
- Beautiful unsigned custom binding.
- Title and name of author and publisher in gilt on spine.
- 3/4 leatherbound.
- Binding is secure.
- Stain on first pages.
- Higher edge of the textblock has gilt.
- Illustration on pastedowns.
- Fine illustrations inside pages.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #artbooks #usedbooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Launched from my store - Powered by Highwire.com