CAMELS THROUGH LIBYA, by Dugald Campbell - 1935
Camels Through Libya: A Desert Adventure From the Fringes of the Sahara to the Oasis of Upper Egypt
by Dugald Campbell
J.B. Lipincott Company, Philadelphia PA. 1935. 292 pages with index.
Overall in FAIR+ condition.
- Very scarce book.
- Includes 21 b/w photo plates including frontispiece.
- Gilt lettering and design on spine.
- Brown cloth cover and back boards are soiled and scuffed in a few places with bumped at the corners.
- Spine is bumped at head and foot with some fraying at the head; spine gilt is intact but lightly faded, and spine is altogether darkened by age, but is otherwise clean.
- Text block has some tanning and foxing to all edges.
- Inside pastedown and back end paper both have small pencil marks; light foxing on all end papers.
- Inside pages are clean and clear with a few small tears and marks.
- Binding is tight.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
Books over $250 will ship insured, which will incur additional shipping charges.
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!
Launched from Highwire.com