BRIGHT AS SILVER, WHITE AS SNOW, Kai-Yin Lo - [Signed]
Bright as Silver, White as Snow: Chinese White Ceramics from Late Tang to Yuan Dynasty. Examples from the Kai-Yin Lo Collection
by Kai-Yin Lo
Chinese white ceramics from late Tang to Yuan Dynasty with examples from the Kai-Yin Lo collection. Signed and inscribed in English by Kai-Yin Lo on a front endpaper. Beautifully illustrated with over 50 color plates with provenance and descriptive information on facing page. Includes loose copies of letters from the curator of the Metropolitan Museum of Art and from the Director of the Asian Art Museum of San Francisco to Kai-Yin Lo. 208 pages. 8.5" by 11.75".
All text in English and Chinese.
Published by Yung Ming Tang. 1998.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- ISBN: 9627502391
- Illustrated wraps are in excellent condition.
- Corners look very nice, with gentle bumping to the top corners, and very light shelfwear.
- Spine is square with bold lettering.
- Binding is tight.
- Interior is bright with vibrant illustrations.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore