BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA: THE OFFICIAL HANDBOOK FOR BOYS - 1913 4th Edition
Boy Scouts of America: Handbook for Boys
4th edition. New York: Doubleday, Page & Company, 1913
Softback is overall in FAIR condition.
- Covers are frayed around edges.
- Spine is frayed at head and foot.
- Binding is secure.
- Illustrations throughout are clear.
- Interior is exhibits signs of age and wear, except foxing to interior of covers.
- Pages 239-242 are loose.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are age-toned and corners are bent, with some dogeared
416 pages. 7.25X5 inches.
A classic which contains chapters on topics such as scoutcraft, woodcraft, chivalry, first aid, and patriotism and citizenship.
EDITION POINTS: 4th Edition
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore