BOAT LIFE IN EGYPT AND NUBIA, by William C. Prime - 1858
Boat Life in Egypt and Nubia
by William C. Prime
Very scarce edition, published by: Harper & Brothers, New York 1858
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Cloth boards feature gilt trim
- Features b&w illustrations throughout
- Spine well sunned but with gilt trim still visible
- Corners and head and tail of spine are scuffed
- A few letters in pencil on front pastedown otherwise interior is free of any other writing or intentional marks
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Fascinating look at travel in these two countries with chapters on Alexandria, Cairo, life along the river, buying antiques and much more. 498 pages. 5.5" by 8"
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation