BLACK FEELING, BLACK TALK, BLACK JUDGEMENT, by Nikki Giovanni - 1970 [1st Ed.]
Black Feeling, Black Talk, Black Judgement
by Nikki Giovanni
1st Edition. New York: William Morrow & Company Inc., 1970
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD- condition, with a GOOD DJ.
- Book and DJ are in excellent condition with light signs of aging
- Cloth bound boards show some fading at top and bottom edges. Corners are sharp.
- Spine has bright gold text with firm ends.
- Binding is secure.
- Owners signature on half title page (Please see photos).
- Interior is age-toned.
- Inside pages have minimal marginalia and underlining in pencil.
- Text block edges are clean.
- DJ looks great behind Mylar and is backed with archival paper.
- DJ is age-toned on the back with some bumping along foot edge (Please see photos).
98 pages. 6X8.5 inches.
Nikki Giovanni is an American poet, writer, commentator, activist, and educator. One of the world's most well-known African-American poets, her work includes poetry anthologies, poetry recordings, and nonfiction essays, and covers topics ranging from race and social issues to children's literature. (Wikipedia)
EDITION POINTS: First Edition
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore