BIRTH: NO. 2 SUMMER 1959, by Tuli Kupferberg (ed) - 1959 [1st ED]
Birth: No. 2 Summer 1959 Children's Writings
edited by Tuli Kupferberg
1st Edition. Toronto, Canada: Birth, 1959
Booklet is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Cover features writing that is meant to look like a child defaced the book in crayon. The back cover features a black and white photo taken by Norman Solomon in WW2. (See Photos).
- Stapled binding is secure.
- Wraps show some aging, dirt and perimeter wear. (See Photos).
- Corners are worn and scuffed.
- Binding is tight and firm, with rubbing along spine crease.
- Illustrations are clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned, with light age and wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Inside pages have a small amount of staining on the left corner edge near page 98-110. (See Photos).
- Text block edges have a small amount of dirt and staining. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
112 pages. 5.5 x 8.5 inches.
A collection of poems and poetry written by children, teachers, adults edited by Tuli Kupferberg from the band The Fugs.
EDITION POINTS: 1st Edition
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore