BEEFCAKE HERO A TRIBUTE TO GEORGE NADER, by Ernest W. Cunningham - 2003
Beefcake Hero: A Tribute to George Nader
by Ernest W. Cunningham
Burbank, CA: Ernest Cunningham, 2003
Spiral bound is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Front and back covers feature a clear plastic wrap underneath there are photographic images of George Nader.
- Wraps are in over all very good condition.
- Clear wraps show signs of shelwear and edgewear.
- Spine has red spiral binding.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Ephemera is in very good condition it is a typed review letter from Gordon Film, Inc. (See Photos).
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges have on the top edge show some marks. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
76 pages. 9 x 11 inches.
George Nader was an American film and television actor. He appeared in a variety of films from 1950 through 1974, including Sins of Jezebel, Congo Crossing, and The Female Animal. During this period, he also did episodic television and starred in several series, including NBC's The Man and the Challenge. In the 1960s he made several films in Germany, playing FBI agent Jerry Cotton. He is remembered for his first starring role, in the low-budget 3-D sci-fi film Robot Monster, known as "one of the worst films ever made". Discreetly gay during his acting career, he and his life partner Mark Miller were among Rock Hudson's closest friends. After retiring from acting, he wrote Chrome, a science-fiction novel dealing positively with a same-sex relationship.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore