BAUHAUS: DRUCKSACHEN TYPOGRAFIE REKLAME, by Gerd Fleischmann - 1984
Bauhaus: Drucksachen Typografie Reklame
by Gerd Fleischmann
The most comprehensive collection of Bauhaus graphic and typographic design ever assembled. Features many rare and unusual examples from Weimar, Dessau, Berlin and Chicago, including books, newspapers, postcards, posters, letterhead, and more. 360 pages. 9.25" by 11".
Published by Edition Marzona. Dusseldorf, Germany. 1984.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition with a VERY GOOD DJ.
- ISBN: 3921420229
- Illustrated cloth covers remain free of major signs of age or wear.
- Boards are darkened and soiled along the edges.
- Corners are bumped.
- Spine exhibits soiled ends though remains square and firm with bold lettering.
- Binding is firm.
- Interior remains free of major signs of age or wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are gently darkened, most notably the top edge which is foxed and soiled.
- DJ is gently darkened and scuffed and exhibits creases across the edges.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore