BARRAGAN: THE COMPLETE WORKS, by Raul Rispa - 1996 [1st ED]
Barragan: The Complete Works
edited by Raul Rispa
1st Edition. New York, NY: Princeton Architectural Press, 1996.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition, with a NEAR FINE DJ.
- ISBN: 156898085x
- Illustration on white cover features an architectural drawing by the artist.
- There are signs of slight edgewear and shelfwear at foot of front and back boards. (See Photos).
- Corners show slight bumping. (See Photos).
- Spine has gold text against a white background.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Endpaper has gift inscription with owner's signature. There is a slight bleed through on the reverse. (See Photos).
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- DJ looks great, with some some edgewear/shelfwear to the corners. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
224 pages. 9.5 x 12 inches.
Luis Barragan is one of the most singular architects of the twentieth century. Winner of, among other awards, the Pritzker Prize in 1980 and the Premio America in 1987., he was launched to international fame by the exhibition of his work staged by New York's Museum of Modern Art in 1976. Barragan: The Complete Works marks an important new landmark, covering for the first time his complete oeuvre: 119 documented works and projects.
EDITION POINTS: 1st Edition.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore