ASTRONAUTS OF INNER-SPACE - 1966$50.00
Astronauts of Inner-Space: An International Collection of Avant-Garde Activity
San Francisco imprint Stolen Paper Review presents a collection of manifestos, articles, letters, poems and a film script by various authors and artists. Featured entries include Back to the Wall by Allen Ginsburg, Dadaism and Today's Avant-garde by Raoul Hausmann, Letters as Picture and Language by Franz Mon, The Development of Group Zero by Otto Piene, Programmed Art by Bruno Munari, Culture and Technology by Marshall McLuhan, and more. 65 pages. 6.75" by 8.25"
Published by Stolen Paper Review. San Francisco, CA. 1966.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD++ condition.
- Illustrated wraps remain free of major signs of age or wear.
- Wraps exhibit mild age-toning, soiling and offsetting.
- Corners are gently bumped.
- Spine has black lettering and exhibits mild wear to the ends and surface.
- Binding is firm.
- Copyright page, page 60 and the interior side of the back cover bear brackets written in ink.
- Interior is gently age-toned.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore