ASPEN MAGAZINE, The Pop Art issue / FAB, by Andy Warhol - Dec 1966, Vol 1 #3 [Box Only]
Now Aspen, In An All New Fab
Vol. 1 No. 3
by Andy Warhol and David Dalton
Published by: Roaring Fork Press, Inc., New York, December 1966.
Box is overall in GOOD condition.
- Box displays overall edgewear and some aging.
- Blue covers feature text in red and yellow, and show general rubbing.
- Box exhibits overall edgewear with rubbing and chips, as well as exposed boards that are mended with transparent tape along front shoulder, spine ends, and most edges of back. (See photos)
- Interior displays some toning, as well as some creasing and chips.
- Box may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
9.5 x 12.5 inches.
The Aspen Magazine was a multimedia magazine published by Phyllis Johnson on a time span of six years, from 1965 to 1971. It contained some of the most interesting artistic and scientific actualities as well as the innovative works and discoveries of contemporary artists and scientists. The Fab issue of Aspen was designed by Andy Warhol and David Walton, part of an effort which produced a mass avant-garde movement among all ages.
BOX ONLY! For the completist collector. Includes B&W photographs and a list of the contents on the interior.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.