ASIMOV'S GUIDE TO SHAKESPEARE SET by Isaac Asimov - 1970 First Ed.
Asimov's Guide to Shakespeare Volume One & Two
by Isaac Asimov
Illustrated by Rafael Palacios
First Edition. New York: Doubleday & Company, Inc., 1970
Hardbacks are overall in VERY GOOD condition, with GOOD DJs & Slipcase.
- Two volume set
- Boards of both volumes are clean. All corners are sharp.
- Both spines are sunned with light scuffing and softened ends. (Please see photos)
- Bindings are secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges of volume two show a few smudges.
- DJs have edgewear and are age-toned on the spines. Volume two shows a bookshop sticker on spine.(Please see photos)
- Slipcase is foxed and age-toned. Boards are scuffed throughout.
6.6X9.5 inches each.
"The work gives a short guide to every Shakespeare play, as well as two epic poems. Asimov organizes the plays not in the usual way – as tragedies, comedies, and histories – but regionally, as follows: Greek, Roman, Italian, English." (Wikipedia) With illustrated maps throughout.
EDITION POINTS: First Edition
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore