ART IS EVERYWHERE: A CHILD'S GUIDE TO DRAWING & PAINTING, by Leonard Kessler - 1958 1st Edition
Art is Everywhere: A Child's Guide to Drawing and Painting
by Leonard Kessler
First edition. New York: Dodd, Mead & Company, 1958
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition, with a GOOD DJ.
- Front board shows a small bump along bottom edge. Corners are sharp.
- Spine has crushed ends. (Please see photo)
- Binding is secure.
- Illustrations are bright and clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned.
- Price written in pencil on ffep otherwise inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- DJ is nicely preserved behind Mylar and is backed with archival paper.
- Close examination of DJ reveals light edgewear including tiny closed tears and a few tiny chips off head and tail of spine.
- DJ shows some marks and is age-toned.
88 pages. 6.25X9.5 inches
Here's a book for boys and girls who already like to draw and paint, or would like to draw and paint but think they can't. This book will help you see and enjoy things, and will make you want to draw and paint what you see and feel. You'll find out that it's easy to draw lines and make pictures. You'll learn how to mix colors. And you'll read about many different ways to paint." (from DJ)
EDITION POINTS: First Edition
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore