ARS NOVA, by Anselm Reyle - 2006
by Anselm Reyle
Text in German with full English translation. Zurich, Switzerland: Kunsthalle Zurich, 2006.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD++ condition.
- ISBN: 3905701685
- Volume displays minimal overall wear to covers and interior.
- Black covers feature silver lettering on abstract illustration in B&W.
- Wraps display minimal edgewear, with few light dings/bumps, and scuff to foot.
- Spine has silver lettering and displays minimal wear to ends.
- Binding is secure.
- Vibrant neon-yellow pastedowns!
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Textblock edges exhibit minor occasional scuffing, with a small scuff to upper edge of pages 209-224. (See photos)
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
246 pages. 8.25 x 11.25 inches.
Foreword by Beatrix Ruf. Essays by Kate Moss and Dominic Eichler, with notes by Bruce Hainley.
Anselm Reyle (b. 1970) is a German artist who lives in Berlin. His work is characterized by its use of everyday objects and materials like colored foil, acrylic medium and pastes, or automotive lacquer to create an environment that masks the original identity of these objects, thus challenging the spectator's view of usual objects taken out of their context. Although committed to abstraction, he lately experimented with representational motives including the principle of the "paint-by-numbers." This is the catalog of the artist's first solo exhibition. [Wikipedia]
Lavishly illustrated with full-color photographs. Includes a foreword and essays by several writers, in German, each with full English translation. Includes a list of illustrations at end of volume.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore