ARCHITECTURES OF HERZOG & DE MEURON, by Thomas Ruff - 1995 [2nd Ed]$195.00
Architectures of Herzog & de Meuron
Portraits by Thomas Ruff
Text by Steven Holl, Hans Kollhoff, Rem Koolhaas, Eduardo Souto de Moura, Theodora Vischer
2ND EDITION. New York: Peter Blum Edition, Blumarts, Inc., 1995
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition, with a VERY GOOD DJ.
- ISBN: 0935875123
- Light blue/grey cloth cover is in overall good condition.
- Corners are sharp.
- Top and bottom of left foot show minor bumping to each side of the board. (See Photos).
- Spine is a light blue/grey color with no text.
- Binding is secure and has a little play.
- Endpapers and feps have some foxing and staining. (See Photos).
- Interior exhibits minimal signs of age and wear.
- Foldout plates are in excellent condition.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges have are a little dusty, have a few marks and are foxed. (See Photos).
- DJ is nicely preserved. There are signs of rubbing to the shoulder, as well as the spine and minimal shelf ware. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
120 pages. 10" x 13" inches.
Originally published in 1994, this monograph provides an introduction to Herzog & de Meuron with reproductions of built works, drawings and plans, commentary on the duo from various admirers and color photographs by Thomas Ruff. Includes several foldouts for perspective on large photos.
EDITION POINTS: 2nd Edition
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore