ANTONIO LOPEZ GARCIA: PAINTINGS AND SCULPTURE, by Francisco Calvo Serraller; Miguel Delibes - 2011 [1st Ed]
Antonio Lopez Garcia: Paintings and Sculpture
by Francisco Calvo Serraller; Miguel Delibes
Here is a magnificent monograph on the splendid art of the Spanish painter. With essays by Serraller and Delibes, including 200 full-color reproductions of Garcia's magnificent works, this is the first definitive monograph on the artist's paintings and sculptures. Stunning in their realism and lifelike precision, the portraits have been said to be almost terrifying for giving the impression of really gazing at the spectator. To quote Garcia himself: "Reality has a highly resonant physical appearance that twentieth century man perceives from different angles to those of other ages." 288 pages. 9.5 x 11.5 inches.
FIRST EDITION. Lavishly illustrated with 200 full-color reproductions. With text by Francisco Serraller.
Published by: D.A.P./Distributed Art Publishers, 2011.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition with NEAR FINE DJ.
- ISBN: 9781935202653
- Volume displays minimal wear to covers and interior, and still has publisher's shrink wrap.
- Color illustrated covers feature painting by the artist with white text. Illustration wraps around spine and back cover.
- Upper corner of front displays a light bump. (See photos)
- Spine features white text.
- Binding is secure.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- DJ displays little to no wear.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore