ANGEL'S FLIGHT, by Don Ryan - 1927 First Edition
by Don Ryan
First edition. New York: Boni & Liveright, 1927
Hardback is overall in GOOD condition.
- Boards show some scuffing and scratches. Corners are gently bumped and scuffed.
- Spine has gilt text and has deeper scratches to the cloth (please see photo) with crushed ends.
- Binding is secure.
- Ex libris book features an owner's bookplate on front pastedown. 1" bookseller sticker on back pastedown.
- DJ returns pasted on ffep. (Please see photo)
- Interior is gently age-toned.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges have deckle fore and foot edges.
296 pages. 5.5X7.75 inches.
This novel depicts 1920s Los Angelis through the eyes of a reporter who makes his way up through society. The DJ reads, "Angel's Flight is a mental book; that is, there is deep thought underlying the action and it contains a hundred stories within itself, stories that touch on a million lives. It outrages the traditions of novel writing."
EDITION POINTS: First Edition.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore