ANDY WARHOL'S VISUAL MEMORY, by Bruno Bischofberger - 2001
Andy Warhol's Visual Memory
In this text I will write about the black and white photographs that Andy Warhol took in the last eleven years of his life, between 1976 and 1987. The body of work consists of a large number of 8" x 10" vintage prints. The selection I have chosen to reproduce is a representative cross-section of 68 photographs and I have given the title Andy Warhol's Visual Memory. Published on the occasion of the exhibition Andy Warhol's Visual Memory held at Galerie Bruno Bischofberger in Zurich from June 9 to September 15th, 2001. The photographs have been reproduced in their original size. Includes excerpts from The Andy Warhol Diaries. 132 pages. 11.75" by 12".
Published by Edition Galerie Bruno Bischofberger. Zurich, Switzerland. 2001.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE- condition with a VERY GOOD+ DJ.
- ISBN: 3905173131
- Blue cloth boards, featuring black lettering on the front cover, are free of apparent signs of age or wear.
- Corners are sharp overall though the front bottom right corner is bumped.
- Spine, featuring black lettering, remains square and firm.
- Binding is firm.
- Interior remains free of major signs of age or wear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- DJ exhibits mild scuffing, a small stain to the front, rubbed and bumped corners and spine ends, mildly rubbed edges and creases along the edges of the inner flaps.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore