ANDY WARHOL'S STOCKHOLM CATALOGUE - 1969$225.00
Andy Warhol: Moderna Museet Catalogue
The second edition of the catalogue printed on the occasion of the Andy Warhol exhibition at Moderna Museet in Stockholm February-March 1968. Unpaginated. 9.5" by 10.25".
Second Edition published by Moderna Museet. Stockholm, Sweden. 1969.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Illustrated paper wraps remain free of major signs of age or wear.
- Wraps are gently age-toned, stained, scuffed and exhibit mild edgewear with small tears to the front lower left corner and rear upper/lower right corners.
- Corners are bumped.
- Spine is darkened, rubbed and stained with a crease along the length and rubbed ends.
- Binding is secure.
- The interior side of the front cover bears signs of provenance, including a name and date, and traces of ink from the lettering in the title.
- Title page bears traces of the signature written on the facing page.
- Interior is age-toned and stained, primarily to the title page and proceeding pages with additional signs of moisture staining throughout, which is limited to the perimeter; illustrations remain free of stains; corners are lightly creased in areas. Please see photos for examples.
- The first five pages exhibit small tears along an area of the lower left corner.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Text block edges are darkened and stained.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore