ANDY WARHOL: CROSSES - 1999
Andy Warhol: Crosses
The first publication of a until now rather unknown series of works and at the same time a catalogue with one thousand years of occidental (i.e., Western) art. Published in 1999 on occasion of the exhibition in the Diözesanmuseum Köln (Cologne, Germany). Text in English and German. Includes essays by Robert Rosenblum and Joachim M. Plotzek. 63 pages. 8.5" by 11".
Limited edition of 1,500. Published by Diözesanmuseum. Köln, Germany. 1999.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition with a VERY GOOD- DJ.
- ISBN: 3870340592
- Black paper-covered boards remain free of major signs of age or wear.
- Boards exhibit minor scuffing, rubbing and stains
- Corners are sharp.
- Spine, featuring yellow lettering, remain square and firm.
- Binding is firm.
- Illustrated endpapers are free of major signs of age or wear.
- Interior is gently age-toned along page edges; page 34 exhibits two small black marks to the bottom edge while the full page illustrations exhibit white flecks and mild rubbing to the edges. Please see photos.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- DJ exhibits scuffs, faint scratches, a crease to the back bottom edge and rubbing to the corners, spine and small portions of the covers.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore