ANCIENT CHINESE CERAMICS AND TOMB SCULPTURES - 2000$70.00
Ancient Chinese Ceramics and Tomb Sculptures
March 20 - April 8 2000
New York, NY: J.J. Lally & Co., 2000.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Volume displays minimal overall wear to covers, little to none inside.
- Blue covers feature full-color photograph on front, as well as white text.
- Wraps have returns, and show mild overall scuffing. Back wrap shows some minor fading within a line along fore edge and head. (See photos)
- Spine has white text and shows some sunning.
- Binding is secure.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Pages not numbered. Approx. 40 pages. 8.5 x 11 inches.
This collection features bowls as well as the human figure represented with the delicate skill characteristic of Chinese pottery. The collection spans several centuries, from 4500 BC to AD 8 approximately. Most works are from the Western Han Dynasty.
Lavishly illustrated with full-color photographs of artworks. Includes detailed descriptions of each artifact presented.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore