AERO-HYDRODYNAMICS AND THE PERFORMANCE OF SAILING YACHTS, by Fabio Fossati - 2009$50.00
Aero-Hydrodynamics and the Performance of Sailing Yachts: The Science Behind Sailing Yachts and Their Design
by Fabio Fossati
Presumed 1st Edition. Camden, Maine: International Marine/McGraw-Hill, 2009
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- ISBN: 9780071629102
- Cover exhibit little to no edgewear. (See Photos).
- Corners have some minimal signs of bumping. (See Photos).
- Front flap shows some light scuffing and creases. (See Photos).
- Spine has black and white text against and orange background.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Half title page has a 1" inch light scratch at the bottom. (See Photos).
- Text block edges have few light stains as well as a small bump to head near spine. (See Photos).
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
354 pages. 7.75 x 10 inches.
"Fabio Fossati, a world expert in the field, has conducted years of research with wind tunnels...and his works represent the latest knowledge on the subject. Using simple mathematics and illustrating his findings with tables, diagrams, graphs...he presents in this groundbreaking book a systematic analysis of the basic factors governing the behavior of a yacht under sail."
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore