ADAM'S WAY, by Lonnie Coleman -1953 [1st Ed]$30.00
by Lonnie Coleman
Social outcast in small southern town gives refuge to young black girl and the Klan goes on a rampage. Fifth novel by William Laurence "Lonnie" Coleman (1920–1982) was an American novelist and playwright who spent his early years in the American South. Adam's Way was dramatized and performed on Broadway as Jolly's Progress in 1959, and starred Eartha Kitt and Wendell Corey. 252 pages. 6.75" x 8.25" inches.
1st Edition, by: E.P. Dutton & Company, Inc., NY. 1953
Overall in VERY GOOD condition, with VERY GOOD DJ.
- Embossed Title on Front Cover
- Gold Embossed Title on Spine
- Binding is Secure and Tight
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Cover/Spine Head/Foot are slightly worn
- Textblock is slightly brown with age
- Inside Pastedowns contain stamps from previous owner.
- Front Pasting has red pen mark.
- DJ Covers and Spine are Clear
- DJ Back Cover has Black/White Photograph
- DJ has some faint smudges/wear
- DJ Corners are slightly worn
- DJ Edges show small tears
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
Books over $250 will ship insured, which will incur additional shipping charges