A YEAR IN CHINA 1899-1900, by Clive Bigham - 1901
A Year in China 1899-1900 Clive Bigham Macmillan Complete 1901
A Year in China 1899-1900
by Viscount Charles Clive Bigham Mersey
Very scarce, wonderfully descriptive text of the author's nearly 18 months stay in the Far East. Filled with dozens of b/w illustrations and four color maps of the country between Peking and Tientsin, China proper, Manchuria and Korea and the railways of Asia. 234 pages. 6 x 9 inches.
Publishing Info: Macmillan and Co., Limited. New York, U.S.A. 1901.
Overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- All maps in excellent condition, red cloth boards show light to moderate soiling.
- Corners bumped, spine a bit darkened with light scuff at center, gilt bright and intact, light scuffing to head and tail of spine.
- Owner signature on one side of ffep, notes in pencil on back otherwise interior very clean.
- Binding is tight.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
Books over $250 will ship insured, which will incur additional shipping charges.
- When you buy from us, we would greatly appreciate positive feedback to add to our ratings! Thank you in advance!
- We encourage you to contact us with any questions! We also welcome additional information on any of our listings.
- Other shipping options may be available. Please contact us for more details and information. Pickup is also welcome!
- Orders ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified. Payment is due within 2 days of auction end to guarantee availability and price.
- International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges; these charges are the BUYER's responsibility. FULL VALUE will be declared on all overseas items.
- If your order hasn't arrived, or isn't as described, please contact us and we'll work with you to find a satisfactory resolution!