A WORLD OF NUDES, by Roy Dean - 1975 [1st Ed]
A World of Nudes
by Roy Dean
FIRST EDITION. Published by: Rho-Delta Press, Los Angeles, 1975.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Volume displays minor wear to covers and interior.
- Covers feature photographs from inside the book in a collage on front, and photograph of the author on back with orange text.
- Wraps exhibit minor edgewear with overall rubbing, and slight creasing of corners.
- Spine features white text on orange background, and shows mild rubbing to ends and along shoulders.
- Binding is secure.
- Interior is gently toned.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Pages not numbered. Approx. 82 pages. 6 x 9 inches.
The human body appears in its harmony, beauty and perfect balance between delicacy and strength, when it is placed again in the surrounding nature. Roy Dean's photographs presents nudes from all countries, origins and ethnicities in the stunning natural environment of their provenance, presenting the beauty of man in Nature. Taking striking, dramatic poses, these models represent the exotic and raw beauty of the various landscapes and cultures, as well as the power and poise of the male human body.
Lavishly illustrated with B&W photographs.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.