A SYSTEM OF LOGIC, RATIOCINATIVE AND INDUCTIVE, by John Stuart Mill - 1846$129.59
USED, well-used and well-kept, with commensurate wear and aging. Please see description and photos for more details.
A SYSTEM OF LOGIC, RATIOCINATIVE AND INDUCTIVE John Stuart Mill 1846 Scarce HB
A System of Logic, Ratiocinative and Inductive; Being a Connected View of the Principles of Evidence and the Methods of Scientific Investigation
by John Stuart Mill
Covers such topics as reasoning, deduction, propositions, analogies, methods of experimental inquiry, the law of universal causation, laws of nature, fallacies and much more.
593 pages. 6.25" by 9.5"
Publishing Info: Harper & Brothers, New York 1846
Hardback is overall in GOOD condition.
- Boards are blind stamped with a decorative pattern to both sides
- Binding is secure
- Boards show an uneven finish and light staining
- Spine features bright gilt lettering and insignia
- Heavy foxing to pastedowns and endpapers, much lighter to interior
- Signature in pen on title page
- A few pencil marks on preface page
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.