A PHOTOGRAPHER'S LIFE 1990-2005, by Annie Leibovitz - 2006 [Signed w/box]
A Photographer's Life 1990-2005
by Annie Leibovitz
SIGNED EDITION. New York: Random House, 2006.
Hardback is overall in NEAR FINE condition with VERY GOOD+ box.
- ISBN: 0375505091
- Volume displays minimal overall wear.
- Blue cloth covers feature blind-tooled text on front.
- Spine features blind-tooled text.
- Binding is secure.
- Front endpaper features signature of the author. (See photos)
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- DJ displays minimal wear with some tape residue on front. (See photos)
- Box is well preserved, and shows minor dust.
- Box has ribbon to help take book out. (See photos)
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
Pages not numbered. Approx 550 pages. 11.5 x 15 inches.
This is the visual narration of an intense life, full of memories, of joys, of sadness, and of meetings with prestigious personalities such as Brad Pitt, Hillary Clinton, Vanessa Redgrave, Mikhail Baryshnikov, and others. Annie Leibovitz's works allows an intimate insight into the lives of celebrities, as well as into her own. Her collection features never-before-caught shots of actors, politicians, musicians, and others, and of her own family.
Annie Leibovitz (b. 1949) is an American photographer, best known for her engaging portraits of celebrities, catching them in personal and intimate moments.
Lavishly illustrated with the author's full-color and B&W photographs. Includes a text by the photographer.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore