A BOOK OF PHOTOGRAPHS FROM THE COLLECTION OF SAM WAGSTAFF - 1977
A Book of Photographs from the Collection of Sam Wagstaff
by Sam Wagstaff
This book is about pleasure, the pleasure of looking and the pleasure of seeing, like watching people dancing through an open window. They seem a little mad at first, until you realize they are hearing the song you are watching. The collection includes reproductions of gelatin-silver prints, albumen, artotype, calotype, cibachrome, palladium and more. 143 pages. 11.25" by 11.25"
Published by Gray Press, Inc. New York, NY. 1977.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- ISBN: 0930928008
- Illustrated wraps are in good condition showing stains, slight edge wear, fading to the perimeter, and a pronounced crease with closed tear to the rear. Please see photos.
- Corners are bumped.
- Spine has black lettering and is stained with light wear to the ends.
- Binding is firm.
- Interior shows light foxing, including the reverse side of the covers and the title page.
- Text block edges show foxing.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore