50TH RETROSPECTIVE ART EXHIBITION, by Phillips Mill Community Assn - 1979
50th Anniversary Retrospective Art Exhibition
by The Phillips Mill Community Association
New Hope, PA: Phillips Mill Community Association, 1979
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Illustrated cover features a painting of Phillips Mill in 1934 by artist Edward W. Redfield.
- Wraps are in overall good condition.
- Wraps show signs of light edgewear and shelfwear.
- Corners are slightly bumped.
- Spine is stapled backed.
- Binding is strong and secure.
- Illustrations are clear.
- Interior is gently age-toned and exhibits minimal signs of age.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Cover has pen markings from previous owner. (See Photos).
- Top text block edge is a little dusty.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
94 pages. 5.5 x 8.5 inches.
1979 marks the 50th anniversary of the founding of the Phillips Mill Community Association. In celebration of the event, the Mill is presenting this Retrospective Exhibition of painting and sculpture by artists who exhibited in the Mill during the first decade, 1929 through 1939. There were many artist members in the early days who lived in the area around the Mill and nearby Solebury and the annual art exhibitions at the Phillips Mill contributed to the growth of New Hope as an artist colony.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #rarebooks #bookboutique #collectiblebooks #antiquebooks #vintagebooks #bookstore