10,000 LIGHTYEARS FROM HOME, by James Tiptree, Jr. (Alice Sheldon) - 1976 [Gregg Press]
10,000 Lightyears From Home (The Gregg Science Fiction Series)
by James Tiptree, Jr. (pseudonym for Alice Sheldon)
Boston, MA: Gregg Press, 1976.
Overall in NEAR FINE condition.
- Overall in great condition.
- Green covers are clean with bright gilt, firm spine ends, and sharp corners.
- Binding feels unread.
- Inside pages are clean and bright.
- May have very minor shelf/edge wear.
- NOTE: a couple light spots on top edge of book.
- Inside pages may have a slightly musty scent.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
312 pages. 5.75 x 8.25 inches.
This is a photographic reprint of the 1975 British edition published by Eyre Methuen. Includes a new introduction by Gardner Dozois, and frontispiece art by Richard Powers. According to Wikipedia, this is "a short story collection by Alice Sheldon under the pen name of James Tiptree, Jr. that was first published in 1973. This was the first book Sheldon published."
Look for the more of our listings from The GREGG PRESS Science Fiction Series! Each book of the series is printed on acid-free paper, sewn and bound in library-grade cloth bindings with gilt on the spine, and issued without DJ's to give the series a "permanent library" look.