THREE DIE AT MIDNIGHT, by John Hunter 1937 [First Edition]
Three Die at Midnight
by John Hunter
At the stroke of midnight, three men die in the same fashion in different parts of London.
286 pages. 5.5" by 7.75"
Publishing Info: E. P. Dutton, New York 1937
Hardback is overall in FAIR condition, with a FAIR DJ.
- Very scarce first edition with extremely scarce dust jacket
- Both hinges cracked but binding is secure
- Faint library stamp on front pastedown
- Stamp on ffep with crayon markings to upper right
- Synopsis page partially detached
- A few pencil marks to pages 64 & 65
- A few chips off fore edge of pages 281-285
- Both returns of DJ are affixed to pastedowns
- DJ shows scuffing to all edges
- A few tears to spine head and tail with soiling to back
- DJ seems to have been trimmed at top and bottom leaving it short at board edge
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
No reviews. Be the first to write one!