THE DIARY OF BOBBY SANDS, by Bobby Sands
The Diary of Bobby Sands
by Bobby Sands, with an intro by Danny Morrison
For the first 17 days of Bobby Sands H-Block hunger strike in 1981, he kept a secret diary, written on bathroom tissue and smuggled out by sympathizers. After that he was moved to the prison hospital, where he passed 6 weeks later. Where the original diary was written in Gaelic, translation is provided. 43 pages. 4 x 5.5 inches.
Publishing Info: Sinn Fein Publicity Department
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD+ condition.
- Stapled binding is strong and secure.
- Printed covers have faint blue marble background, with title and decoration on front.
- Cardstock wraps are mostly clean, with minimal shelf/edge wear.
- Back cover is scraped where a sticker was removed.
- Front cover exhibits scuffing in foot margin.
- Bump with creasing to lower corner continues with creases or marks to page 12.
- Spine is free of creases from use.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
No reviews. Be the first to write one!