THE COLLEGE FRESHMAN'S DON'T BOOK, by G.F.E. 1910
The College Freshman's Don't Book
Illustrated by Charles Frank Ingerson
The subtitle reads, "In the interests of freshman at large, especially those whose remaining at large uninstructed & unguided appears a worry and a menace to college & university society." 42 pages. 4.75" by 8"
Published by: Paul Elder & Co., San Francisco, CA 1910
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Cover boards are in great condition
- Features b&w illustrations throughout
- No gift inscription or any other ownership marks
- Interior is free of any writing, underlining, highlighting or other intentional marks
- Binding is secure
- Spine shows a .5" tear at top right
- Head and tail of spine are a bit scuffed
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
No reviews. Be the first to write one!