STRADDLING EAST AND WEST, by Shi-yee Liu - 2007 [1st Ed]
Straddling East and West: Lin Yutang, A Modern Literatus
The Lin Yutang Family Collection of Chinese Painting and Calligraphy
by Shi-yee Liu
edited by Maxwell K. Hearn
Calligraphy art from the collection of Chinese writer and translator Lin Yutang (1895-1976), to honor his second daughter. Includes some of his own calligraphy. 127 pages. 9.25 x 12.25 inches.
NOT Ex Library!
Publishing Info: Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York. 2007.
Softback is overall in NEAR FINE condition, with a NEAR FINE DJ.
- ISBN: 978158839270
- Illustrated DJ completely ensconces the covers, covering almost to the hinges.
- DJ exhibits minimal shelfwear, with a little light scuffing to back, and a little rubbing at edges.
- White wraps with dark text on spine are in pristine condition.
- Inside pages are bright and white.
- Interior is free of writing and intentional marks.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
No reviews. Be the first to write one!