ROMARE BEARDEN: ORIGINS AND PROGRESSIONS, by Romare Bearden 1986
Romare Bearden: Origins and Progressions: The Detroit Institute of the Arts September 16-November 16 1986
by Romare Bearden
Opens with an artist's statement by Bearden which is followed by a preface, intro, an essay titled Romare Bearden: An Artist's Odyssey and finally the journal of Romare Bearden. 48 pages. 9" by 11.5"
Published by: Detroit Institute of Arts, Detroit 1986
Softcover is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Very scarce exhibition catalog
- Filled with illustrations in color and b&w
- No gift inscription or any other ownership marks
- Interior is free of any writing, underlining, highlighting or other intentional marks
- Binding is secure
- Cover shows a crease through spine which extends 1.5" to front and back
- Some light soiling to back
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
No reviews. Be the first to write one!