PICASSO LITHOGRAPHE Vol III, by Fernand Mourlot - 1956 [1st Ed]
Picasso Lithographe, Volume 3: 1949-1956
by Pablo Picasso and Fernand Mourlot
Includes original lithograph cover and frontispiece. Written in French. This is the 3rd volume (of 4) of the catalog set of Picasso's lithographs published by Andre Sauret in the 1950s-60s. Pablo Ruiz y Picasso, (1881-1973), was a Spanish painter, sculptor, printmaker, ceramicist, stage designer, poet and playwright. He is considered one of the greatest and most influential artists of the 20th century. 159 pages. 9.75 x 12.75 inches.
Publishing Info: Andre Sauret, Editions du Livre, Monte-Carlo. 1956.
Softback is overall in VERY GOOD condition, with a NEAR FINE- DJ.
- Stiff wraps are covered by the original litho as published.
- Binding remains intact, but is aging and delicate, with covers partly unglued from text block.
- Frontispiece is an original litho, still protected by the original tissue sheet, and is very clean.
- Colors are bright and clear.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Pages are a heavy stock paper.
- DJ is an original litho, and maintains its original clear acetate protective cover.
- Jacket litho has minimal but expected wear to edges, mostly rubbing at corners and spine ends, and a dark scuff to top back corner.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
No reviews. Be the first to write one!