JOE'S MAGAZINE Issue 1, by Joe McKenna - 1993 [Ltd 1st Ed]
Joe's Magazine - First Issue
by Joe McKenna
The first of two issues published by Scottish-born stylist Joe McKenna, this is considered by many to be one of the most sought after fashion publications of the 1990s. Edgey and stunning full-page B&W images (mostly photos) are interwoven with stories as a tribute to those who inspired McKenna. Some of those featured include Azzedine Alaia, Paul Cadmus, Vanessa Paradis (photographed by Paolo Roversi), Tennessee Williams, Dirk Borgarde, Bruce Weber, and Steven Meisel among others.Unpaginated. 11.5 x 16 inches.
This is the first of two issues published. This issue can be found dated as 1992 and 1993. One of the first pages has an image that is dated 1993.
Compiled and published by: Joe McKenna, New York. 1992.
Softback elephant folio is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Illustrated wraps feature an irreverent rendition of "Mary At The Foot Of The Cross."
- Edges of covers are rubbed, with creases at corners and spine ends.
- Black on back shows more scuffing.
- Unbound pages, as issued, fit neatly within heavy stock cover.
- Inside pages are free of writing and intentional marks.
- Bottom external corner is lightly bumped on all pages.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
No reviews. Be the first to write one!