EMANOEL ARAUJO ESCULTOR (Em Portuguese do Brasil), by Paulo Herkenhoff 2008
Emanoel Araujo Escultor
by Paulo Herkenhoff
Text in Spanish. The majority of the book is filled with illustration accompanied by minimal text. At the back of the book is a lengthy essay titled "Emanoel Araujo, or the Invention of Himself" which is in English.
316 pages. 10.25" by 12"
Publishing Info: Via Impressa, 2008
Hardback is overall in FINE condition.
- Very scarce
- Lavishly illustrated in b&w and stunning color
- Illustrated pastedowns and endpapers
- Comes with a white clamshell box with a raised facsimile signature of Emanoel on the front
- No gift inscription or any other ownership marks
- Interior is free of any writing, underlining, highlighting or other intentional marks
- Binding is secure
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
No reviews. Be the first to write one!