BORN TO RAISE HELL, by Lowell Thomas - 1936 [Signed First Edition]
Born to Raise Hell
by Lowell Thomas
Lowell Thomas relates the story of Tex O'Reilly, as told by O'Reilly himself, a soldier of fortune purported to have fought in ten wars under a number of different flags in such countries such as Venezuela, Nicaragua and Honduras and North Africa. Later in life he would become a reporter for the Associated Press. 371 pages. 5.5" by 7.75"
Signed First Edition
Published by: Doubleday, Doran & Co.
Hardback is overall in VERY GOOD condition.
- Authors signature on index card affixed to front endpaper.
- Red cloth board features illustration.
- Interior is clean.
- No writing, underlining, highlighting or other intentional marks.
- Deckle edges.
- Pastedowns show some shadowing.
- Front and back boards show gentle bumping to corners.
- Spine head and tail lightly scuffed.
- Pastedowns show light staining.
- Spine cracked between front endpapers and textblock appears to be detached at the head otherwise binding is secure.
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
#panoplybooks #bookbotique #collectiblebooks
No reviews. Be the first to write one!