ALEXANDER RUTSCH: Paintings, Sculptures and Drawings, by Alexander Rutsch 1990 [signed]
Alexander Rutsch: Paintings, Sculptures and Drawings
by Alexander Rutsch
Body of the book also features essays by Franz Krahberger and Carlo McCormick and poems by Friederike Mayrocker. The artist's sculptures and drawings are presented in b&w while the paintings are displayed in b&w and stunning color plates.
205 pages. 11.25" by 12"
Publishing Info: Edition Lafayette, New York 1990
Hardback is overall in FINE condition, with a NEAR FINE DJ.
- Very scarce signed copy, signed and inscribed by Rutsch on title page which also features signature of the photographer, Clara Aich
- A letter from Aich is included along with a 14 page booklet of b&w illustrations that measures 11" by 11.5"
- Black cloth boards in great condition
- Filled with b&w and color illustrations
- Binding is secure
- Dust jacket looks very nice behind Mylar cover and is backed with archival paper
- Book may exhibit additional minor signs of age or wear.
AS IS! Please see photos. More photos available upon request.
International first class shipping includes a handling charge to cover insurance.
Domestic orders over $250 include a handling charge to cover signature confirmation.
No reviews. Be the first to write one!